NousLogic ReachMe LiveTag
-> Create a ReachMe account
-> Download Android App (NousLogic ReachME-QR)
-> Download iOS App (NousLogic ReachME-QR)
The ReachMe LiveTag service is a way for the user to be notified through a web based URL with an anonymous ID. It offers a 2-way communication chat service with GPS support.
The ReachMe LiveTag notification service solves these problems and more:
- How can I leave a tag on anything that will not expire or change even when I change my contact information or travel?
- How can I be anonymously notified without exposing my identity or contact information?
- How can I leave specific messages for each physical "notification tag" and also update the messages?
- How can I leave crucial medical information for easy access in the event of an emergency?
How Does ReachMe Work?
You register as a ReachMe user with an ID.
The ReachMe administration allows you to configure how you can be reached through:
- NousLogic Watchman App
- Social media messaging
- Chat with GPS support
- Email (future release)
- Phone call
- SMS (future release)
You then post a QR Code generated by the ReachMe web application on anywhere that you expect to be notified.
Anyone looking for you can then simply scan the QR Code to contact you and then the web application will prompt the person to type in a message. The NousLogic server will then locate you through Push Notification. If you are using NousLogic App, you will then be able to communicate back (through chat service) with the person looking for you without exposing your personal contact information.
What Can You Do with ReachMe LiveTag?
Here are just a few of the examples of what you can do with the ReachMe LiveTag app and service:
- It allows an emergency response personnel to contact the user if he is not at home in case of emergency (home fire or maintenance issues such as a power outage or fallen tree).
- It allows you to leave specific messages for visitors to your home (delivery person, friends, repairman, or anyone who needs access while you are away).
- Lost & found - Post ReachMe QR Code on luggage tag, pet or child's school bag
- For the Retail shop owner, Office worker, warehouse manager, medical staff and just about anyone who needs to be reached when they are away from their usual location or outside of office hours the ReachMe LiveTag service allows customers and patients to connect with you without surrendering your personal contact information.
- Allow emergency response personnel to quickly access a person's critical medical information and contact friends and families.
- You want your clients or customers to be able to reach you outside of office hours, but do not want to give out your mobile phone number.
- You have a vacation rental property and ReachMe service allows your visitor to reach someone if there is any emergency where they can not access the property or reach the rental office.